Home Selling Tips part 2.
Planning to sell your house? Or planning to move to a new house and selling the old one? There are some home selling tips to make your home selling attract a buyer. You should pay attention to some aspects if you want to sell your home. The price of course is important. And then, the qualities of your house can be drawing them in more. The qualities include beauty, functionality, coziness, etc.
Assumes that you are a buyer, what would you look for if you wanted to buy a house? These are some home selling tips part 2 ( part 1):
· Get familiar with the market price of houses, and put the reasonable price.
· The location of your house can be a point to increase or decrease your market price, if your house is located in an elite residential, you are allowed to increase your market price.
· Plan some strategy to advertise and promote your home. You can consult with an expert or with a realty agent. Just put your advertising in local newspaper or you also can put your home selling promotion in a websites. Nowadays, there are many sites that operate in home selling advertising.
· Take great pictures to show off your home..
· Make a good first impression, by doing some preparations in your exterior, interior, and appliances.
· Creating a buying mood, by turning up the air conditioner or heater, make some space, create coziness, open the windows, light the fireplace, etc.
· Allow only qualified buyers to view the home ensures that the process of selling your home works properly.
· Hire a local Realtor to help with the entire transaction such as: contracts, paperwork, deadlines, ect.
· Learn how to do a good negotiation with your agents help.
· If you decide to use an agent or realtor, you must know the different of two them. You also should now the commission and all the process inside.
· Choose a reputable realtor.
· Put the board signs written “Home For Sale by Realtor” if you use realtor.
· Make the most of your realtor’s advices. Your realtor will guide you thru your home selling and you will receive the maximum results offered.
Home Selling tips part 2 continued..
You want to make sure the house you’ve lived in moves to the best buyer possible – and you want to make sure they’re willing to pay what it’s worth. Do you really think you can do this? A lot of people managed to sell their own home quickly. Here are some tips that might help:
· Make sure you have every legal issues covered before you even think about handing your house over. Does your state law require you to give property disclosures to potential buyers? It’s always a good idea to invest in a good Realtor to help you.
· An Realtor also come in handy for helping you make negotiate the contracts. Selling your own home requires a contract that would both protect you and the buyer – think about the buyer deposit and the local estate laws.
· A useful but normally disregarded tip in selling your own home is make sure you pick out the best picture to put in the advertisements. Like humans, not all houses are “photogenic”, so pick out the best angle that still represents what your house has to offer.
· Something the agents have and you don’t is experience, especially in observing buyers. The large amount of potential buyers coming to your house should not convince you that everyone can finance for a house. If you’re selling a house on your own, more buyers will come in hope of a more flexible negotiation – check them all. Ask if they’re able to buy your house immediately, or do they need to sell their own house first.
· Cleaning and preparing your house for home showings is only a part of your effort. Some potential buyers love to do drive-bys, and rely on that first impression. Make sure your lawn and the front part of your house is well maintained. If your curb appeal is low, clients are reluctant to see what’s inside.
These tips on selling your own home came from people who managed to sell their house successfully. There’s a lot to consider before you take every next step, so take your time. And remember, it’s useless to do the selling on your own if the revenue taken from not hiring an agent is spent heavily on fixing your own mistakes!
Kassi Pontious – Broker, GRI, ePRO, BPOR
Cell : 801-687-0222
Off. : 801-653-1622
Fax : 866-253-4544
Emails : Kassi@skiutahrealty.com
Ski Utah Real Estate